ITS ALIVE SENECA fishing

Well I got the new engine installed (used 120hp) little wimpy compared to the 140 but a lot better than a paddle... for the motorheads my 140 would do 33mph max tweaked trim on a 22' ofshore islander alum.,the 120 would do 29mph max tweaked trim. the full boat4guys will be the bigger test,anyways i droped a wire back 260' in front of painted rocks in 5 min i had a nice rip that took it to allmost 500ft felt like a huge laker by the headshake got it to 300 ft and he didnt like the weather and took another 50ft run tried to baby it in due to the soft moulths of lakers lost it after another 5 min ,turned around and ran same spot and picked another not to big of run maybe 100ft ,landed that one nice 7lb ish laker had the rigger fire during the fight so i stuck the wire in the holder while i brought in a nice landlock on the ultralight ,tasty double stuck the rigger back down as i put the wire away and prepared for the storm and got another 4lbr laker 100 down with a green spin dr w/siggs green fly i had the same setup on the wire with the previous lakers ..1-26".1-28" lakers 1-22" landlock 3 for 4 not bad in 1.5hrs all 3 fish had empty bellies so i think its a fishermans market on the south end right now or at least yesterday..,no lightning with the storm so i stayed out and enjoyed having my boat back on the water ................. :D:D:D:D ...........also if anyone needs good used parts give SWARTOUT MARINE in hammondsport a call very reasonable ,and pretty smart on any boat issues 1-607-569-3658..