What's every one's opinion on this Dog for waterfowl

Glad you guy's enjoyed the pics.

Brian you seem like a lab guy BUT Marlene seems like she needs a dog with more "BITE" in em.

Flashpoint I too have had that "numbered days" come and pass.

He was the best teacher to my current "CLOWNS"

000_0078.jpg

DCP_0006_0001.jpg

CAMERA DATES/TIMES OFF

He taught this guy every "pose" in the book at a very young age

DCP_0017.jpg

And his loyalty to the other labs, tried to show them were to hide when in trouble.....

DCP_0003.jpg

HA Ha ha never worked out so good

000_0007.jpg

DCP_0016.jpg

This pic was taken out a side window an hour after the 1st pic. He would not leave the birds side.

• 1 month later...

Hey Guys! Just an update to this post I started a few months ago! Thought you all would find it amusing that we are now the proud owners of a 17 week old Weimy! Yes....the little lady won out....actually she played her cards right as the owners still had three pups left out of the litter of seven & practically gave us one as they were headed to Florida for the winter. She is an absolute love, smart as a wip & great with the other two dogs. We took her to the VT sportsman show this weekend at our booth & she did awesome with the crowds!

Now as for a hunter....we will see! i have no doubt she will be great with upland as the parents were....but in a few years, once my lab passes we will be training the next duck dog!

Enjoy a few pics...hope every one is having a great winter...cant wait to see every one on Lady O!

callie_2.jpg

This one is laying in front of the stove with the old girl! Have to love it!

callie.jpg