IBay Perch from Oct 30th - Nov 4h Lots of fish and

drrambo

Went out last Sunday got my limit in 6 hours from 9 to 3:00... all nice most 10 to 11 inches some 9's and 12's. and 13's

Tuesday Nov 1st, was crazy, started at 8:oo had 50 by 11:30,, just nuts all nice most around 10 some 11 and few 12 ers. Tryed for Pike the rest of the day with no luck.

Today November 4 th, 38 nice fish some 12's : and, 3 - 13 inchers the rest 10 to 11, and some 9's...

The key for me was a constant move and staying on the Fish,, Sometimes motoring to a complete new spot and sometimes re - anchoring 200 yards at a time... try 21 feet in the morning and going deeper up to 40 in the afternoon. Another note if you mark a ton of fish with bait,, try if no luck, to go a few feet from the pod,,, the bigger perch don t school with the small guys. Hope this helps.

Its been a great time. Guys have fun and good luck.

:D

Doug

Thanks for sharing your info with us. I went out with my son and Tom caught 22, and my son was very happy. Its not the neccesary the quanitiy of fish you catch, but the quality time spent with your son.

Hope to give it one last time Mon or Tues. Wed I head for surgery and that means putting the boat away for the winter.

Doug

1st Doug, I want to go fishing with you, I am boatless these days, I lived on the bay for many years, those were the days, good report thanks, your right have to keep moving, that is the key.

2nd Doug. hope your surgery is not to serious, hope it all works out for yah, good luck

Thanks guys for the responses,,,, My season ended Sunday,,, took the boat out for storage,,, I had a great fall Perchin time, and stocked up for winter. I hope my reports were helpful for some.

Maybe I should try ice fishing..lol never did it.

For the guys able to trail there rigs, the fishing until Ice forms should be outstanding with larger fish to be had through December if u can handle the cold.

Good luck all and keep me updated.

God bless,

Doug

Doug dr rambo that is why I said doug #2 2nd poster on your thread here, be glad to show you the ropes this year ice fishing, I have all the equipement, flasher, hut, tipdowns, rods, jigs, augers. you just have to pull it all out through the 3 ft of snow lol..

you will like it, I will get in touch, when we get some safe ice..

WW I remember walking the 1.5 out on 3rd creek, I really thought I was not going to make it back.. no nore deep snow for me, I made a rack out of wood, put 2 ski's on it. clearance is about 6 inches, when I get where I am going, I take the hut off..

If you would like to make one, I can send you a pic, plans.. works grea..t I have the fish trap pro

common ice.. thanks for the offer Doug #1 lol

I guess that would do it Skipper, 1000cc with the tracks,,, nice, when you get yours, you can pull all our huts out together, I will chip in for gas..

last year at Iron bay, when they were riding there cycles and ATV's at the outlet launch,

a guy had a plow on and cleared a nice path almost all the way out to the channel markers. it was 8 ft wide. boy did that help with the walk.. I diffidently thanked him.

it was noisy, and you had to watch walking through there track, but a bunch of good people

lot of fun watching them too.