Bills n Pats ??????

Well strangely enough we visited this topic a few weeks ago!! So this week we send our JV team up to Buffalo and they turn white shirt and pom pom day into a bloodbath. what happened?? I can't speak for your team so please chime in??

As for the Pats, well what can I say. except (blazingrill) i'll take my steak rare.

GO GIANTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I would love to pay for your steak ( on the lam) if you had been daring enough to take my bet a couple of weeks ago. I will say though, it was a great game ! We will stay in touch and I will let you know when I come out to camp in the spring. Dinner wil be on me. Congrats this round goes to the giants !

I would love to pay for your steak ( on the lam) if you had been daring enough to take my bet a couple of weeks ago. I will say though, it was a great game ! We will stay in touch and I will let you know when I come out to camp in the spring. Dinner wil be on me. Congrats this round goes to the giants !

I did take your bet! But I must admit I did mention the Super Bowl :( But it sure was a good game.

Pete, the last time I felt so drained after WATCHING a Giants game before today, was the Super Bowl when we played the Pats. It wasn't perfect but the effort was. LB Michael Boley is having a monster year and should get his first Pro Bowl appearance. How about cancer survivor rookie Mark Herzlich with that special team tackle strip/causing fumble?

With all the injuries, the coaching staff is doing a great job piecing it all together. The schedule gets nothing but tougher, but holding the Pats to a scoreless half for the first time in 5 yrs and beating them in their home stadium(their first loss there in 4 yrs), is something to build on. Go Giants!