Cayuga 11/9 report with pics

Started at around 7am north of Taugannock fished till about 1:30. Caught at least 20 Salmon, 12 or 13 lakers, and droped probably about 8 or 9 fish due to fishin solo and tryin to steer the boat while fighting fish. Most of the Salmon were 2 to 4 lbs and the Lakers were mostly in the 4lb range except for one just over 8lbs and one just shy of 11lbs. I caught one Salmon on a blue dolphin stinger parked at 37ft and the rest of the fish were caught on dipsey on 20lb wireline. I let the dipsey out 180 to 225 on one side and the other 135 to 170. I caught fish over 350 fow all the way in to 84 fow and the best speed seemed to be around 2.9-3.1 on the GPS. Also I had never tried Big Weenie flies until today and let me just say I will be buying more in the near furture. A green pro-troll paddle with a lap danacer fly accounted for all the Lakers and a few Salmon and the rest hit a white dodger with a white flashabou fly I had tied. I haven't trolled very much the past few years I have been mostly just jigging so it was nice to know I can still catch fish trolling, the way I use to fish all the time.

The big Laker

100_2916.jpg

Another decent Laker

100_2920.jpg

One of many Salmon

100_2918.jpg

100_2907.jpg