On the water by 5:15AM Fished 120-180 fow & hooked onto a nice king about 5:45AM off the wire, 300 out, dalmation spinny w/hammer fly. Brought it to the boat & my buddy caught the hooks at the front of the net & was unable to net the fish after 3 attempts with the king still flopping around. Finally lost it - about a 22 pounder. Trolled the rest of the day between 120 to 350 fow. Brought in a 26" laker from 150 fow on a dreamweaver glow lobster spoon off the rigger at 90 down 15' back. That was around 10:30AM. During the time between catches, I took off the dalmation spinny, set it on the engine cover & replaced it with a mtn. dew spinny w/green apple fly. Around 11AM the dipsy hit bottom and released. I pulled it back in to reset & when I tossed the spinny back in, :devil: goodbye dalmation spinny w/hammer fly. :devil: I grabbed the wrong one off the engine cover & threw it overboard. I couldn't believe I did that :$ I felt so helpless as I watched it slowly sink into oblivion. :shock: My buddy laughed like h*ll & that didn't help any. :$ Next time I'll have to slow down & watch what I'm doing. :D Off the water by 1PM due to the heat & not marking anything anywhere. Maybe this weekend........