FALL LOC DERBY LOU MEMBERS

im shure it s been brought up befor as too having a channel to monitor for lou members .............. how about a" """""LOU radio check on 16 """""then suggest a channel as each port sorta has its own chatter channel and capts channel also.." and i know we all monitor 16 for safty reasons.if the fishing doesnt pick up at least we can whine to each other ,sometimes the radio chatter seams to fire a rod or two ,and if its real bad we can tie up make a floating dock and have a party............why does my wife keep saying im imature ?????? anyways the PEGASUS will be outa catfish creek in mexico bay starting this friday for 8 days 607 769 7947 Ray K. (coors light) to bribe information..........

My wife says the same thing about me :?... A floating party sounds like a good idea. We'll have grill going by 11 and the cooler will be stocked, might even add a coors light or two. Team Direct Hit (Reellaxing and unkeljim along with our two poles) will be staying at Wrights the 18th and 19th.

Channel 68 or 315-794-4371.

Jim

southchop will be fishing out of oswego for the next two weeks. If anyone sees a blue see fox boat stop over and introduce yourself... we monitor channel 69 also...we’d love to chat to other lou members

Boats name is "More On" normally fish out of Mexico Pt state launch, stay in Altmar on the Salmon River. No problem fishin from Fairhaven Oswego salmon river and even sometimes henderson. Will be fishing from August 24 to Sept 3 for the LOC also fishing the Fairhaven Challenge on the 25th. Usually scan 5, 10, 68, 69, 72. Usually end taking 69 off the scan when the lunatics start up on it.

Dansr, SSafran and I will be a Wrights on Friday and Saturday. We also will have the grill going on Saturday. We monitor 68 sounds like some guys on the the GLA board will be joining the fun as well. We go by Dasboot and have a 22ft thompson with a light tan soft top. Our truck will be a silver Dodge 1500 extended cab (blue single axle trailer) with an Atomik sticker (amongst others) on the slider window. Let's get together and have a cold one! See you on the water!

The Bigfoot II (see below) will be hitting the water from the 25th - 3rd (earlier if my Dad - aka "Bigfoot" has a chance), and we'll be fishing the LOC as well. We'll be running out of Mexico & Oswego, depending on weather, reports, and how were doing wherever we are. Just call out for WalleyeLJ or Bigfoot II. We'll be checking different channels but will spend a lot of time on 68/69 from the sounds of it :), and we'll be glad to share whatever info we've got. I'm also planning on having a Sprint wireless card in my laptop so I can upload reports right from the lake if all goes well. :D Good luck to all and give us a shout if you see us!

The Loon Feather will be launching at Mex. Pt. for the next two weeks. We run 10,68 untill it gets to wackey . Will have to give 69 a listen. Good Luck to all, see ya out in Mex. bay.