Seneca South End 11-25-11 w pics

Launched out of Watkins aboard Matt's boat Skippin School and headed out the canal and set up shop... Matt took the wheel and searched with the Lowrance while Steve and I got the gear down... We ran wires, riggers, coppers, top lines and cores with a good mix of spoons, sticks and spin doc fly combos .... We headed up the east side with nothing. first thing in the morning it was pretty chilly after steve and I got the gear out we kinda looked at each other like what are we doing out here but after we stepped back through the drop canvas we instantly realized Matt had the Buddy propane heater going and it was extremely toasty and comfortable in there.. We decided to head toward the other side, got halfway across and the rigger fires with a small little landlock and it was steady fish from there til end of the day with a mixed bag of Salmon, Browns and Bows..... Nothing huge today but did get some chunky salmon and they hit like a ton of bricks, it was awesome watching them slam those riggers... We caught fish on every rod of the nine rod spread... Great day and was a beautiful November day on the water... Thanks Matt for having Steve and I along....

Mike

Seneca_11_25_11_175.jpg

Seneca_11_25_11_187.jpg

Seneca_11_25_11_186.jpg

Seneca_11_25_11_189.jpg

Seneca_11_25_11_177.jpg

Seneca_11_25_11_179.jpg