Wilson Harbor Invitational 2012 Invitations

The invitations for our 2012 event were sent out last week to the participants that fished our inaugural event. You have the first shot at your spot back. If for some reason you haven't received your invitation please e-mail us @ [email protected]

Stay tuned to our Facebook and Twitter pages for announcements that should start rolling out soon. We already have some of our major sponsors committed to coming back, and we are going to make sure this event is a touch better than last year.

If you didn't fish this event and want in on any remaining spots please e-mail us so we can get you on a list. We are capping this event at 75 boats, which already opens up 3 spots.

As Rick mentioned Invites have gone out if you fished last year and didnt get one call me 716-863-1001. Due to a handful of questions so far these invites were issued to the Captain of each team. The Captain can change teams and change boats but cannot forward his invites for anothers use. If you didnt fish last season or are simply branching off and starting your own team and would like to participate please contact me. As Rick mentioned and many of you see already we are Happy to have Great Lakes Tackle Shop back with us again this season. In fact most will be back with a few new ones joining us shortly. If you have any questions or would like to get involved feel free to contact us!

• 2 weeks later...

I have a question for Kevin or Rick,

How much money needs to be sent in by January 7th to be in the cash drawing for the 14th. Is it the 200 deposit or the 1000 fee? Thanks and Happy Holidays to you folks!

• 3 weeks later...