LOU Beckman Net Deal

I have been selling Beckman Nets wholesale for sometime now,they are resold by Muskies Inc Clubs and the Niagara Musky Assoc.I thaught I would olffer this Net Deal to You LOU Guy's.We would have to purchase at least 5 Nets to get free shipping.So if your interested in getting a Beckman Magnum Finsaver Net for less then 50% of Retail give me a private email for pricing.They would be ordered in bulk and all the Nets would have to be mailed to one address in the Rochester area and everyone else would have to collect their Net from there.Shipping costs are to high to purchase less then 5 Nets,5 or more nets the shipping is free from Pradco.

wet the net,As stated above,LOU private email or [email protected] for price. Then I would either bring the nets to one location for everyone to meet to pick theirs up or have them to drop shipped to one address for everyone to get them from.Can't ship to each person,shipping would be $35 + per net.Maybe pick a night that everyone can meet at Gander Mtn or Bass Pro Shop to get the Nets.

We have 4 fishermen comitted to buy now and need only 1 more fishermen to comitt to fill the first net order.Since were close to filling this first order,those who comitted need to send me their payment via PayPal to [email protected] or send a check to Capt. Larry D. Jones, 268 Harrison Ave,Buffalo, NY 14223 Then we can pick one place to meet on a Saturday or Sunday to hand out the nets after they arrive,unless all can agree to go to one persons house to pick their net up if we drop ship the nets to one location.

We now have 5 fishermen comitted to purchase Nets,as soon as I recieve payment from those 5 persons I will order the first set of Nets.Everyone that is purchasing one of the nets email me at [email protected] and give me preference on meeting in one place like Gander Mtn or if someone wants to take shipment and have others get their net from them.We can also start another Net Order if we can get 5 more persons interested in making the purchase.

Joe Esox, Thank You for prompt payment for your net! I have recieved payment from 4 persons that ordered Nets so far,5th person is mailing a check.While I'm waiting on that check anyone else that would like to get in on the 1st net order there is time to add to the order!

Just so everyone knows I absolutely do not make any money from the net deal,I do this because I want every muskie fishermen to have a proper release net in their boat!

One of the first 5 persons that ordered a Net has me bringing his Net to the Butler Fishing Show in February.Anyone else out of state who would like to take advantage of this LOU Net Deal,I can bring your Net to Butler Fishing Show,Michigan Musky Show or Ohio Musky Show.Four persons have paid for their Nets so far,waiting on the check from the 5th person,still time to get in on this first order or get in on the 2nd order after this one gets submitted on Friday or next Monday.

There still is time to get in on the 1st Net Order! I called today to place the order and Pradco is closed for Christrmas until Dec 27th.Looks like it will be the 1st or 2nd week of January when the 1st set of ordered Nets arrive.I will contact each person to setup a delivery date that everyone is ok with once the Nets arrive to my house.

I made the call to place the 1st Beckman Net Order today and was told that the warehouse is closed till January 2nd,so I will need to call back next Monday.That gives those who are still thinking about getting in on the 1st Net Order a few days to make payment and get in on this deal

Today I placed the 1st Beckman Net Order with Pradco / Beckman for 6 Nets.The Net Order will ship on Friday,when the nets arrive at my house I will contact each person to setup a day for delivery that everyone can agree to.We can place a 2nd Net Order,need 5 persons or more to commit to purchase a Net.