LOU Beckman Net Deal

I'm going to be in Guyana South America fishing from Jan 19th to Feb 5th,then off to four fishing shows back to back.I will get the first set of Nets delivered before I leave.Because of the Guyana Trip and up coming fishing shows I'm going to put a ending date of January 18th for 5 persons to comitt for a 2nd Net Order.So on January 18th the LOU Beckman Net Deal will end at midnight.

I will recieve the Nets from Pradco/Beckman by Wednesday,I would like to deliver the Nets to each person that ordered one at Gander Mtn in the Rochester Area,either Saturday Jan 14th or Sunday Jan 15th.Please Private Email me what day works best for you.

I will see everyone who purchased a Net at Gander Mtn in Rochester Area this Saturday at 11:30 am.I was digging through my fishing tackle to pack equipment for my up comming Guyana South America Trip and came accross (4) four Beckman Net Covers that are new in the packageing.I will bring them along on Saturday,they are $10 each if anyone is interested in one.

Even with this snowy weather I will still be at Gander Mtn in the Rochester Area at 11:30 am Saturday with the Beckman Nets.If anyone can't make it due to weather please call me at 716-432-0198.I'm headed for Guyana South America next week and return Feb 5th,then I have the Butler Fishing Show Feb 10,11 & 12th.So if you do not pick up your Net this Saturday I will not be able to deliver it again until Feb 19th or 20th.

It was great meeting all who purchased Beckman Nets from the Beckman Net LOU Deal this morning at Gander Mtn.Also many thanks to those who gave me a little extra cash that covered my gasoline expense to drive to Rochester from Buffalo. There still is time to get in on the 2nd Order of the Beckman Net LOU Deal.Those Nets will be delivered at the end of February

• 1 month later...

I have recieved a few emails asking if they can still get a Beckman Net.I'll take more Beckman Net Orders until March 1st,that is the last date I can order to have those new ordered nets at my door in time to make delivery on March 17th. So anyone wanting a Beckman Net let me know here or send me a private message.

The salmon nets are moving good over under the General Disscusion thread. No one so far for the musky nets on this 2nd LOU order. Even (1) one net can be shipped with the salmon nets,I do not need five nets ordered to place a musky net order.So if you want a Beckman Magnum Fin Saver Net let me know by March 1st!