Not gonna believe these coyote pics

idn713

Unreal photos. Are these yours? If so, what a loss...and hopefully you could at least recover the rack. Absolute beauty of a buck. I agree...take out every one that you have a shot at. Hard to believe that these big bucks are smart enough to outsmart all of the hunters that have been after him...only to fall to a damn coyote.

Anybody who knows me will attest to the fact that I'm

hardly a 'bleeding heart' but I will bet you that some how

the buck in the picture was incapacitated and the yotes finished him

off. That's life without health insurance guys! -Andy

I agree with Andy as well. They didn't inflict and serious wounds. Everyone who hunts knows, You can drive 2 or 3 12ga. slugs through a healthy deer and if its not hit in a vital area your out of luck. I hate those dogs. If anyone wants a hired gun (for free) ill be glad to smoke a few.... 22-250 style :yes:

Anybody who knows me will attest to the fact that I'm

hardly a 'bleeding heart' but I will bet you that some how

the buck in the picture was incapacitated and the yotes finished him

off. That's life without health insurance guys! -Andy

Coyotes can and will run a deer to COMPLETE exhaustion... after that well here's the pics to prove it. There built for endurance not speed and the whitetail deer can only run for so long. The pack will take turns running the deer and then move in for the kill. Maybe the buck in the picture was hurt but the overall health of an animal with that head gear like that would be good

I agree with Andy as well. They didn't inflict and serious wounds. Everyone who hunts knows, You can drive 2 or 3 12ga. slugs through a healthy deer and if its not hit in a vital area your out of luck. I hate those dogs. If anyone wants a hired gun (for free) ill be glad to smoke a few.... 22-250 style :yes:

Pete, it sounds like we're gonna have to put together a yote program starting down in Greene and work our way up here. I'll take the short shots out to 400 yds and you & Gray can have all the long range action :D

Pete, it sounds like we're gonna have to put together a yote program starting down in Greene and work our way up here. I'll take the short shots out to 400 yds and you & Gray can have all the long range action :D

Count me in Andy My Chenango Co outfitter will be glad to attend im sure :yes:

Gotta get done w/ the long tail rabbits first but I pulled my copy of Andrew Lewands

"Eastern Coyote Challenge" down off the shelf for my coffee read this morning and I'm really hoping Santa will put a Fox Pro GX-7 Fury under the tree (I can dream can't I?)

Gotta get done w/ the long tail rabbits first but I pulled my copy of Andrew Lewands

"Eastern Coyote Challenge" down off the shelf for my coffee read this morning and I'm really hoping Santa will put a Fox Pro GX-7 Fury under the tree (I can dream can't I?)

You just cant beat the fox pro i have the firestorm call and im a taxidermist so i mounted a rabbit decoy and the yotes and foxes come in on a string

You just cant beat the fox pro i have the firestorm call and im a taxidermist so i mounted a rabbit decoy and the yotes and foxes come in on a string

Thanks for the review of the Firestorm! Hunted for a bunch of years w/ a guy who had a Foxpro Spitfire. He moved out of the area over a year ago, so last year I used a couple mouth calls and a squeaker and results were far poorer than when we used the e-caller.

Looking at the Firestorm myself, but need approval from upper management b4 this goes any further ;)