Port Bay 12/11

chowder

Spent a nice, brisk morning w/ Coup, 1fish 2 fish & my youngest son Elliot perchin it (tried to get Hank to go w/ us but he had to go work on a submarine :o ). Bite was tentative but everybody got enough for a fish fry or 2. Nice to be out of the woods & back on the water! Thanks again for taking us out in your nice perch rig Coup.

Thanks chowder, had a good time with you guys. Wish the bite was better. We should of got Hank to bring the sub over so we could find the fish. :lol: Fish or not, always fun hanging out with the LOU boys and enjoying the venison snacks. Jim and I will be back at them tomorrow.

Perchin sounds good, wish I was home for that!

Andy, ya shoulda told Hank there is a little blue supercharger for cranking up those submarines for the races and get er done so he could grab his rod and help you guys pull more perch! :angel::happy2:

[ Post made via Android ] Android.png

Sweet day on Port bay again. Jim (1fish2fish) and I soaked up the sun and caught some real nice fish today. No real hot spot. Catch them till the bite dies if it ever starts in some spots then on to the next. Listened to a beagle run a rabbit between the bay and the lake in the thick brush. That was pretty cool. Just a great day to be on the water. Back on the water tomorrow.

Here's a couple of pictures of the chunky little devils (I'm talking about the fish!!).

photo_1.jpg

photo_3.jpg

photo_4.jpg

I don't think you could have planned a more perfect December day to be fishing for perch! Winds were calm, sun was warm, fish were steady, company was great!! Had a great day!

Jim