muzzy buck had trouble download pics

ray koziatek

No Mark that big hole was a 7 pt I got Last day of rifle ....It was standing in brush 70 yds the .270 musta hit a small tree just before entering the buck it was where i aimed and did blow the heart...but the round (sorta quartering to me) actually made that hole that is the entry hole...

I do have some "field" pics of my bros deer but it was 8pm before i found this one ...It was a tuff shot due to standing behind a log ,all i had was head,neck,top of front shoulder , i took the neck,but a offhand 80 yd rush shot (them big boys dont wait for ya to get all stable when yer still hunting and their lookin at you)....i put a hole in his neck just forward of the windpipe.....It bled like a stuck pig but took me on a 5 to600 yd trail in the rain to find him....we drug it to the pipeline and had to go get my dads golf cart to retrive it ..we were like 2 kids driving in the dark with a flashlight to light our way..then had to use the bag straps to hook it to the cart for the ride back to the house..

So this year we drug out our side by side buck,doe, put em both in a canoe and the 4 of us crossed the river (rather low free board) :lol: , took the 2 of us to drag his Bear (225lbs) 500 yds to a trail where his neighbor used his front bucket tractor to save 2 heart attacks(US)....... :o ....so we racked up a few more memories than the average year :lol: but when ya give 2 kids over 54 guns and send em hunting who knows what will happen...gosh i should of kept a journal over the years :rofl::rofl: