Aqua Vu Cameras

Finders Keepers

Would anyone like to see the AV710, AV760cz and Micro cameras demonstrated side by side at Bass Pro in Auburn? They received a lot of interest at our seminar a couple weeks ago, and I know a lot of guys couldn't make it. So if we have enough anglers interested, we'll look into doing another set of demo's within next couple weeks.

plenty of room at the campsite....gonna get cold tonight tho droppin down to 77 deg 81 now

water temp is 73 deg brrrr.

and season lobster permit skyrocketed up to $5.00 per season from $2.00 thats rediculas 500 pennies...for up to 6 per day everyday that will bring my cost up to ,02 or.03 cents each AND I JUST HATE SCUBA DIVING in that warm clear water,,then ill end up spearing some big fish too........man work,work,work the wife is a slavedriver..

500 pennies!!?? That's a lot of walking and searching the sidewalks... I think I'll hold off until it warms up and the inflated price comes back down! ;) I feel your pain... Just keep thinking about dumping in the boat this coming spring for the first time. It may be earlier than past years the way this winter is going so far! 8)

We went diving for bugs last year for the first time in the Abacos. Just snorkeling in <15 fow, but what a blast!! It was the coolest combination of hunting and fishing I've ever done. Sling spear and a snorkel, good to go. I was like Bubba from Forest Gump, "Lobster kebabs, lobster bisque, lobster pot, lobster dainties..."

Every once in awhile you'd get face-to-face with a lionfish, and that wasn't much fun. They're cool to look at, but there's plenty of stories about how uncool they are when riled. Are lionfish in the Keys, Ray?

yes plenty ,hopefully Santa got me one of those underwater "go cams" or whatever the name is and my bro in law who is down there is a video specialest . so i hope ill be able to share some cool stuff with you guys.....Due to the High flow of water through the islands crystal clear water is not the norm ,but ive got a few spots7 miles away i can boat to.."Elbow Bank" and "Content Key" has some cool swimmin and clear water just gotta play the wind game as content key is 18 mi one way . 5 days to lift off :)