"WINTER VACATION"

choo-choo

MY son , daughter-in -law and 2 grandkids are coming up on Jan.2nd for a week, from balmy North Carolina, for their 3 rd winter vacation of fun in the snow and on the ice. They were so looking forward to doing some more sledding and ice fishing...a sport that doesn't exist down there. If any ponds or lakes freeze up for safe ice fishing from now until jan 9th please post a location report for me.... thanks in advance......steve...here are a couple of pics of the kids....

me and choo-choo steve III rd...he's talkin'to the pickerel .

100_0641.jpg

here's choo-choo steve jr and choo-choo steve III rds first fish jigging!!!

100_0639.jpg

my two water rats steve III rd and sis cynthia....

1000583_1.jpg

Love to see the kids into fishing! Great pictures Steve. I'm down near Honeoye and Conesus Honeoye usually freezes before Conesus my brother is usually one of the first to test the ice, him and his fishing buddy take turns with the mustang suit and a rope in 2 ft of water :o So if I hear anything I'll let you know.

Tom

Isn't that the truth Kurt...I bought a cover for the scout that my brother gave me and some ice picks over the weekend thats why we don't have any ice yet...time to buy some trolling stuff ;) then we will get some ice.

Tom