BRADDOCK BAY ICE

rod hog

There is about 1 1/2inches of ice on the bay. A few more cold nights and we may fishing soon. Some one tried to launch there boat today and broke up the ice at the ramp so be careful. They didnt make it out.

So much for the ice. the open water has moved in closer to the docks and the shore ice is melting. All the fishermen that went out today were off the ice by 930am.

I know we all have screws loose but you gotta have a few extras loose if you are dumb enough to venture out on 1-3" of ice that just got made during weather conditions like this for a stinking fishy. Not worth the risk gents, just not worth it, no matter how much you just spent on a brand new propane auger :rofl:

But we all know that you wanted to be :D

I bet if you put that auger off the end of a jonboat you might be able to use like a motor to get out to those perch...

In the words of George R.R. Martin, "Winter is coming". It just happens to be Old Man Winter this year, and it's taking awhile (no offense to our respected elders on this forum) :rofl::rofl:

But we all know that you wanted to be :D

I bet if you put that auger off the end of a jonboat you might be able to use like a motor to get out to those perch...

In the words of George R.R. Martin, "Winter is coming". It just happens to be Old Man Winter this year, and it's taking awhile (no offense to our respected elders on this forum) :rofl::rofl:

Now that would be a funny sight! I feel for you B I purchased a new Clam Kenai this year adn I cna't tell you how many times I have fished my basement floor but all I catch is rock bass :D Hopefully we will get some epic action on the Quinte!

O.K. let me get this straight Brian you bought a propane auger, Keith you bought a new Lx-5, Scott and Kurt both bought new Kenai Clams, I bought a new Ice 55. Did anyone else JINKS this up coming trip to Quinte

The real kicker is my buddy stayed this winter to ice fish. He normally spends the entire winter in Costa Rica. He usually fished one or two trips with me on the ice and then went South. He purchased a new auger, tent, tip ups, rods and jigs. He is the one that really screwed the winter up for us!

The real kicker is my buddy stayed this winter to ice fish. He normally spends the entire winter in Costa Rica. He usually fished one or two trips with me on the ice and then went South. He purchased a new auger, tent, tip ups, rods and jigs. He is the one that really screwed the winter up for us!

Stop trying to pass the buck Brian ! We have already been through this.....it was you and you alone that put us in this predicament by buying that new propane auger !!!! Thanks buddy ! LOL

Stop trying to pass the buck Brian ! We have already been through this.....it was you and you alone that put us in this predicament by buying that new propane auger !!!! Thanks buddy ! LOL

Aren't you supposed to be working????