Bass Pro get together

Looking to get some guys together again on a Sunday for our annual trip to Bass pro in Auburn. Good chance to meet guys from LOU and spend those BP gift cards some of us may have gotten for Christmas or a birthday.

This would be our 4th trip there some of us that have attended are: L&M (Hank), Muskybob (Bob :lol:), FX (Shawn), Landshark (Mike), Sliderbite (Vic), and his son Eskimo Joe (Joey), Skipper (Mark) Ray K (but not the last 2 years since he's enjoying lobster in Fla) JR (John Hermenet) plus spouses or girl friends

For those of you who missed out on the free goby catching seminar Bob will be repeating it this year, along with how to troll the finger lakes for zebra mussels by Vic and rigging your buzz light year pole for blue gills by Mark :lol:

Jan 8th, 15th, 22nd or 29th Bob and I are available for any of these dates. Lets get this done.

Here's a few pics from last years get together

http://postimage.org/image/12kurl2ck/

http://postimage.org/image/12kax4wf8/

http://postimage.org/image/12jxou4h0/

http://s4.postimage.org/f02mg20qj/IMAG0394.jpg

I'd pop in on the 29th if you guys aren't too selective about the company you keep! -Andy

BPS_3_20_11_Group_photo.jpg

image hosting jpeg

Andy, ya see that big happyass lookin guy wit da grin like a mule eating thistle? The one in the pic that left his battery sittin on Hank's toes?....yeah if they took me for company, ya got nuttin to worry about. :happy2:

IMAG0402.jpg

image hosting png

Now...this guy, What can I say! Just don't let him near yer wings...chicken ones that is! :lol:

IMAG0402_1.jpg

adult image hosting

Mmm..Mmm Gooooood chiken Tom...

[ Post made via Android ] Android.png

Me too Bob, that was a good time! Ray might have an idea there, only if he can get a donation together to get down there. Do ya think the folks down there in the Keys can get used to listnen ta bluegrass instead of reggae? Hey ....for a couple bucks a mile I could load up the trailer with all yer boats and some Marshall amps and we could get some Ho down goin I'll git ahold a Mick, he kin sing like that feller in the Rolling Stones and play the drums. I got a couple guitars. We can do it up gooood!

If anybody wants a good time at the Bass Pro in Auburn, this is it! Last year was a great time meeting new friends from LOU!

Mark

I will stop there before going to Bass Pro and let them know we will have a large group coming in around 2 - 2:30 and get a number to call them once we know exactly how many people will be there so they can get the tables ready this time. I will leave them Marks name for the check too :lol:

The 29th sounds good to me too. We can plan on doin a little shoppin from 1PM or 2PM then go for brunch someplace. That Buffalo Wild Wings was a good place last year. The ladies enjoyed it too. :yes:

Me Too :lol:

I just got confirmation from Bass Pro. They have unlimited free shopping for LOU members, courtesy of Tom and his Bass Pro charge card. It will begin on the 29th at 1 pm and end when the store closes or runs out of inventory. Boats and ATV's will be first come first serve.

IMAG0397.jpg

"Hah!....you guys will be outta luck....I'm already here and those Snoopy poles and spongebob bobbers are all mine...ALL MINE I TELL YA!.

IMAG0395.jpg

"Gosh...I wonder if they got any wings at this place!"....uh oh...I gotta get back across the street and be first in line fer those Snoopy poles and spongebob bobbers.

I just got confirmation from Bass Pro. They have unlimited free shopping for LOU members, courtesy of Tom and his Bass Pro charge card. It will begin on the 29th at 1 pm and end when the store closes or runs out of inventory. Boats and ATV's will be first come first serve.

IMAG0397.jpg

upload images

"Hah!....you guys will be outta luck....I'm already here and those Snoopy poles and spongebob bobbers are all mine...ALL MINE I TELL YA!.

IMAG0395.jpg

adult image hosting

"Gosh...I wonder if they got any wings at this place!"....uh oh...I gotta get back across the street and be first in line fer those Snoopy poles and spongebob bobbers.

OKOKOK 60% chance i'm in ;)

023.jpg

"if my calculations are correct, I should be able to eat a third basket of food and still have enough :cash: for the that Lot Lizard I saw at the Waterloo exit :inlove::o:P Next year I'll bring more :cash: so I can afford to pay more when extra guys come and still get my hands on another one of those Barbie poles now that I can run 3 rods of my riggers

015.jpg

Let me see if I still got her number in my phone still :lol: