Bass Pro get together

This thread has gotten to intellectual for me, what I want to know is when & where are we meeting/eating,etc. ;) -Andy

LOL, Sunday the 29th, Bass Pro Shop in Auburn, sometime between noon -1PM. Hope to see ya there Andy. All are welcome. Wives, girlfriends, Children, dogs, cats, lobsters, whatever/whomever. :D Dutch treat at Sakura Restaurant

afterward. ;)

Elliot & I will see u guys @ BP around !2:30. If I see splashing in the fish tank I'll know that the rest of you are getting ready to eat! -Andy

That would be Bob dunking for Goby's Andy. Management gives him a hard time every year for it. :lol:

Elliot & I will see u guys @ BP around !2:30. If I see splashing in the fish tank I'll know that the rest of you are getting ready to eat! -Andy

That would be Bob dunking for Goby's Andy. Management gives him a hard time every year for it. :lol:

Ahhh, that would be so that he can make his world famous "Adirondack Goby Chowder".... now I'm trackin' :lol::lol:

Tim

IMAG0391.jpg

image host

Hahaha!....I'm laughing cause that guy coming to do the goby seminar isn't gonna find any here..he should know that brown trout eat gobys all day long.!...see me smiling!...gosh I hope he brings some with him. :wondering:

IMAG0394.jpg

hosting images

Bob, ya know that they got facial recognition software security at this place...they'll never let us in here next year if we don't get a disguise.

Hey Hank, I know how...you cut that beard off and I'll stick it on my face and you can carry my goby award to this years seminar. They'll never figure us out!....can you swim?

Yeah ...but don't ask me to wear those speedos you were in last time. We don't wanna get tossed out fer causin a scene.

[ Post made via Android ] Android.png

Dang good bunch of guys & gals at BPS today. Swapped some stories & got together for a bite to eat. The time flew by from noon to about 5:30 & before we knew it, it was time to head for home. A nice break from the winter doldrums. Thanks everyone for a good time. Hope to see you all on the water soon. ;)

Dang good bunch of guys & gals at BPS today. Swapped some stories & got together for a bite to eat. The time flew by from noon to about 5:30 & before we knew it, it was time to head for home. A nice break from the winter doldrums. Thanks everyone for a good time. Hope to see you all on the water soon. ;)

Goodtime, nice to see everyone!!!! Nice hat Hank :lol::clap:

• 1 year later...

Hey guys, it's that time of year again.  We had a great time the past few times we've been going.  Shared a lot of laughs & met some great fellow LOU folks.

If anyone wants to join us this year, we're meeting at BPS, Auburn, NY on March 3rd around 1 - 1:30 in front of the fish tank again.  We'll be going to get something to eat afterwards.

Try to make it if you can.