Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Legacy

Extravaganza!!!

I'll take the three tackle boxes, Rob. I'll send you an email later today.

Hope you did well at the Expo. Thanks for the tackle carriers.

I'll take 2 Daiwa Great Lakes System SK786GL (downrigger rods) light action 8 1/2'

$15 each if they are still available and they can be shipped. I tried to PM you twice but it wouldn't go through??

Please let me know

Thanks

Gregg

Try the PM now. I think I saw Chad mention it just took a post or two bfr you could PM.

the never ending sale that i call my garage...

Only 62 edits? You're slowing down...

LOL!

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Topics

• Northern Bird Extravaganza

We went up north to Potsdam area to hunt birds from Thursday to Saturday. What a great time.   Thursday morning we hunted in some wicked weather and shot 21 mallards and 3 geese. Friday morning we shot an 8 man limit of geese by 8:30. Friday afternoon we hunted upper an lower lakes and had 14 grouse and woodcock flushes in 2 hours, and even managed to bag 2 grouse and a woodcock. Saturday morning we hunted ducks again and shot 5 mallards 2 blacks and a woodie (all drakes).   What an aweso

in Waterfowl / Bird Game

• 2014 Winter Extravaganza! (price update 3-27-14)

Everything listed is available! Contact me here by PM or call 5857030969.  Shipping is extra and only available USPS flat rate.  $5.80 Small $12.35 medium $16.85 Large       11- Luhr Jensen Dipsey Divers (used- 5- #1 w/ rings, 3- #0 w/ rings, 1- #0 w/o ring,  2- mini dipseys, 1- snubber) $50 total     NK lot #1 6- Northern King spoons new in package $10 total     NK lot #2 13- spoons (mostly NK 28) like new condition $20 total     NK lot #3 13- spoons (mostly NK

in Classifieds - Buy, Sell, Trade or Rent

• Hunting/ fishing extravaganza

Hunting/ fishing outdoor show at Dryden Fire Dept. Saturday March 9th  9-2  All kinds of stuff to buy.

in Finger Lakes Discussion

• 2013 Extravaganza Sale! (update 1-25)

Contact me here by PM or 5857030969. If it doesnt fit in a flat rate usps box, I would prefer not to ship. More to come as winter cleaning begins. Books "Good Fishing In Lake Ontario and its Tributaries" by Rich Giessuebel $10 "Chapman's Boater Handbook" by Elbert S. Maloney $12 Net 1- 5' tall x 18" wide aluminum net (scoop shape) $10 1- 4' tall x 14" wide aluminum net (hoop shape) $10 Tackle Boxes Plano 1468 phantom $8 Mix of 32 unrigged flies lot#1 $30 total Mix of 32 un

in Classifieds - Buy, Sell, Trade or Rent