Console/Stand-Up Canvas for 2007 Alumacraft Navigator 175

RodBuster

I just picked up a 2007 Alumacraft Navigator Sport with Full Windshield, Pasenger Console and Full Stand-Up Canvas. I removed the console on the passenger side. Basically, I made the boat into a CS Model. If someone has a CS model and would rather have full windhsiled this will do the job. I marked every part when I removed it so reinstallition should be a couple hours. (Screws and about 16 pop rivets) There may be a minor amount of modification to the side plate on the CS model to make it mesh with the new console. I have detailed pictures of the parts showing how they go together. A minor amount of wear just above the glove box, just faded the grey paint to black. The clear acrylic in the canvas should proably be replaced, but the canvas itself is decent. I can send more pictures to anyone interested. I would like $590. If you have the bubble windshield for the CS model and would like to trade i will knock $50 of the price.If you want to come to my garage i will help you install it.

2007_Alumacraft_Boat_Pictures_002.jpg

2007_Alumacraft_Boat_Pictures_004.jpg

• 5 months later...

Hello,

I am picking up a 2008 navigator sport 165 tomorrow and it has the dual bubble windshields and I want the full windshield. I think both boats have a 88" beam. Call me at 607-nine62-4916. or email [email protected]. email would be best tomorrow, I will out of town picking up the boat. Tim

PS I see the width is 7 ' 11 " looks like it wont work? Tim