Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Gene Shenk

bottom paint

Hi Folks,

Next year i will be slipping my boat so i need to get the bottom of my boat repainted, it has not been done since I bought it in 2008 because I have only trailered it. I was looking for a recommendation in the rochester area to get this done? I also was wondering if anyboby would know the approximate cost for this? I have a 2004 trophy 1802 so it is a small 18' walkaround style boat with an outboard.

Thanks

Gene

Hi Folks,

Next year i will be slipping my boat so i need to get the bottom of my boat repainted, it has not been done since I bought it in 2008 because I have only trailered it. I was looking for a recommendation in the rochester area to get this done? I also was wondering if anyboby would know the approximate cost for this? I have a 2004 trophy 1802 so it is a small 18' walkaround style boat with an outboard.

Thanks

Gene

Contact Hank (L&M) from this board.

It will be worth the ride.

This is an easy do it yourself job. If you can paint a wall you can bottom paint your boat. For your size boat a quart of paint will probably do if not 2 quarts with enough left over for touch ups next year. Just get a roller and maybe an extension handle and go to town.