Tite-Lok triple rod holders

Dick's Sporting Goods in Victor has a Tite-Lok Triple Deck Mount with 3 - 5710' rod holders marked down to $50 - $139.99 marked down to $99.99 and then 50% off. I didn't see any in Webster. Grab 'em while they're hot!

Thanks for the tip. I went there and I had it scanned. The end price is $74 not $50. I guess they meant 50% of the original price. These are the the older type Tite locks. There are three sets left in Victor.

Cornelis.

My fishing bud must have gotten the right cashier - he grabbed a pair and they rang him out at $50 each. Not sure what location but that was a week ago - maybe they fixed their pricing.

Yesterday, I went back to Victor and grabbed a Coleman 10x10 screen shelter - marked down to $80, then 50% off, then used a $10 off $50 coupon (added a Rage Cage). Think it was the last on the shelf though.

I work at Dick's Sporting Goods part time. They are having their end of the year clearence for every department. They are getting ready for inventory and trying to move as much as possible out of the stores. There are really great deals if you look for them, they are not always on the clearence tables. I bought my daughter a pair of gloves for Laccross for $1.45 ($39.99). Got my son a new hockey stick for $8 ($149.99). Just before Christmas they had their hunting coveralls and bibs 75% off. People were grabbing these by the arm fulls.

I am currently trying to get corporate to carry trolling equipment in the Horseheads NY store as they do not carry a very good selection of fishing other than bass.

I've considered part time at Dick's, Gander or Bean but it'd probably cost me more than my paycheck every month.

You would be ok at Dick's sporting goods the employee discount is not all that great lol. The discount only applies to the original price, so if sales price is less you get the sales price. No discount on firearms, electronics, or golf clubs.. We do get to Pro prder firearms and Optics from the manufactures which are about 60% off and takes about 3 months to get.

If Gander Mountain ever came to the Southern Tier, this Dick's sales would probably drop by half.