All Esox Seminar Series

What are everyones thaughts about a possible All Esox Seminar Series,detailed seminars by some of the best guides in the northeast covering Muskie,Tiger Muskie,Northern Pike & Walleye this spring in April? One show in the Rochester Area & one show in the Buffalo Area.

We would need to charge $20 with each guide getting $200 and all excess funds going to the Chautauqua Baitfish Fund.Looking to see what everyone thinks about this idea.

The All Esox Seminar Series would not have the available space for a full size fishing show.We would however have room for about 6 to 8 booths for vendors selling fishing tackle for all species and fishing clubs signing up new members,at the Buffalo location.The plan would also be to have a raffle table to support the Chautauqua Bait Fish Fund & NMA Conservation Fund,proceeds split between the two.

Also looking for suitable space to rent in the Rochester Area,anyone with any place in mind?

• 5 weeks later...

I have still been working on the All Esox Seminar Series,but have now decided to start this off in April 2013.I want to do this right the 1st time,top notch and start off with a program with quality seminar speakers as well.This gives me a whole year to lineup the best speakers and get the best facilities for Rochester,NY--Buffalo,NY and Erie,PA. This will happen.