Cheap Fishfinders at Dick's Sporting Goods

Dick's Sporting Goods in Horseheads have put their display fishfinders on clearence. 50% OFF. Lawrence Mark 4 $40, Mark 4 pro, Mark 5 $80, Mark 5 dsi $150, minkota 581 gps combo $175, Hummingbird 560, 170, & 150.

I asked our Lodge Manager if all DSG stores were doing the same sale, he was not sure if other stores were doing it.

Great way to add that second finder on the back of the boat.

Tim

You welcome, there are crazy deals. Sold a lady a $160 paid of youth ski boots for $12. There is a lot of stuff that is very cheap that the employees do not know about until they scan the item. I got 4 sets of wallyee planner board lites almost 90% off.

All hunting clothing is 50% off clearence prices now.

Ladder stands like you said are very cheap.

Glad i could help out. I work again tomorrow night and if there are any other smoking deals I'll let you know saturday.

Dbutts, call them and ask for the Lodge Manager Emmer. I believe we have all the manauals and hardware in the back room. The person you spoke too, obviously does not know this. No sure of his hours but I would not accept any answer unless it comes from him.

I did not see any other break the doors down deals, but Sunday is the new sales week and the start of inventory. The bows are on clearance, notice one PSE (I think) orginally $620 mark down to $399. Couple of others down from $400 to $200.

As IA bowhunter posted, the 15 ladder stands are $37.50 down (originally $119)

IA Bowhunter, yes I do work in the Lodge area. I am not there much as they reduced hours after Christmas and I have a full time job. I will be there 6pm-10pm this Weds & Thurs.

I am trying to get corporate to carry trolling stuff, more than just 1 NK and 1 Stinger colors. This would be a new venture for them to carry these products so I am sure this will be a slow process. I have given a general list of products that most trolling fisherman use. It is now in the buyer's hands but probablly will not happen until next year.

Tim