Sandy Creek Shootout

This year the 3rd Annual Sandy Creek Shootout will be July 28th. Each year we are trying to keep it the weekend after the Sodus Pro-Am. Hopefully, announcing this early will help you guys plan tour summer. We will again, get in touch with our generous sponsers for their help in making this a fun and growing tournament. I think we were almost at 40 teams last year, but I don't remember.

Also, we will talk about trying to do the big fish Sunday again. Last year it was cancelled due to wind.

My nose hair is going to be like Metz saddle hackle after American Idol made hair-extensions the latest viral craze. I'll be able to put it on ebay and buy a new boat (or two). I'm going to get Keith to pose with one of the flies and exclaim (in his best Fabio "I can't believe it's not butter" voice), "All the guys from LOU nose that the secret to catching big fish is the Nostril Nailer!" (big grin).

Thanks Carpedium.

two questions .....1) what is the clearance under the parkway bridge, on average wondering if boat will fit under bridge and 2) where is there slips on the north side?

thanks in advance

Rods, antennas and even the outriggers are not a problem - i can take them down..... it's the flybridge/tuna tower that is gonna be the issue.

I will call the yatch club about a dock if not i"m gonna anchor across the mouth so nobody can leave the creek :D

Good luck with the blowboat club. They are not very nice to us fishermen. We tried arranging docking last year that fell on deaf ears. 1 guy was able to dock there last year cause he knew someone.

[ Post made via Android ] Android.png

Rods, antennas and even the outriggers are not a problem - i can take them down..... it's the flybridge/tuna tower that is gonna be the issue.

I will call the yatch club about a dock if not i"m gonna anchor across the mouth so nobody can leave the creek :D

We tried the yacht club and were told if we didn't belong to one on the lake then we weren't allowed there. We were gonna just tie up to the dock at the launch until we found a cottage to dock at on the other side of the bridge.