3rd Annual Sandy Creek Shootout

This year the 3rd Annual Sandy Creek Shoutout will be July 28th. Each year we are trying to keep it the weekend after the Sodus Pro-Am. Hopefully, announcing this early will help you guys plan tour summer. We will again, get in touch with our generous sponsers for their help in making this a fun and growing tournament. I think we were almost at 40 teams last year, but I don't remember.

Also, we will talk about trying to do the big fish Sunday again. Last year it was cancelled due to wind.

Scott and the boys....Great time last year, and the fishing was smoking. Already making plans for this year.....Anyone who is on the fence about fishing this event your really look hard at it.....No theatrics or chest pounding that can happen in the bigger tourneys. Glad that you guys are getting the word out so early, and I hope that you guys keep it a Sandy Creek only tournament. I certainly don't mind running the rig down for the weekend........Keep us posted on developments

We've been going up to nutz corners for dinner. We could do a cookout if the skeets aren't as bad as last year. The year before their wasn't a Skeeter problem and I stayed on the boat overnight. Not last year!

[ Post made via Android ] Android.png

Scott and the boys....Great time last year, and the fishing was smoking. Already making plans for this year.....Anyone who is on the fence about fishing this event your really look hard at it.....No theatrics or chest pounding that can happen in the bigger tourneys. Glad that you guys are getting the word out so early, and I hope that you guys keep it a Sandy Creek only tournament. I certainly don't mind running the rig down for the weekend........Keep us posted on developments

blah, blah, blah....LOL......just kiddin with ya.. :rofl: