Patriots WON!

Alas, the Pats play the GIANTS again, we have done them once this year, & Brady cries alot when he gets thrown around like a rag doll. I give him 1 set of downs, before he starts chucking & ducking, then the fun begins!!

Deaf Fisherman, I am living in Middleboro. It is a town located about half way between Boston and the Cape. How about yourself. School was many years ago for me so you must be a bit younger.

Iceman - haha, lets see it soon! our defense are way excellent on playoff run unlike during the season. So, its probably big difference game! Looking forward for hot match! :yes:

Richard - I live in Pembroke. It's not far away from where you are. :yes:

Rolomps - I ought buy my new lucky hat if pats win the superbowl! if not, i'll buy giant hat and burn it down or even try trolling it. :lol:

On the Lam -- In a prior conversation, we spoke about a certain bet ( maybe you can recall a spring brown trout trip and free dinner @ the steak house in Oswego ???? ) if the Patriots and the Giants met in the superbowl. That's a great looking boat you have , can't wait to catch fish on it ! Game on !

Art from New Hampshire

P.S.

Red Sox Nation is alive and well, and how about them Bruins !!!!!!! LOL-LOL-LOL

On the Lam -- In a prior conversation, we spoke about a certain bet ( maybe you can recall a spring brown trout trip and free dinner @ the steak house in Oswego ???? ) if the Patriots and the Giants met in the superbowl. That's a great looking boat you have , can't wait to catch fish on it ! Game on !

Art from New Hampshire

P.S.

Red Sox Nation is alive and well, and how about them Bruins !!!!!!! LOL-LOL-LOL

I do recall... so game on :yes: I'm glad you reminded me, I LOVE steak :beer:

Having lived in beantown and the big apple, with family in the bay area around 'frisco, last wknd's playoffs were a BLAST!! Coughlin's from about 30 miles away... Go Patriots!!! Go Giants!!! ( I'm only slightly preferring New England because Belichick rocks as coach.) This game will be just as great as the championships! :happy2::beer::yes: