3 rod rule. What do you think?

Spoonfed almost killed me a couple of times last year. Heart attack was on the horizon and I told him so. Every King seemed to hit on the wire or copper WAY OUT! Told him I was tuckered to the mas and He said he would throw me overboard if I went down and radio the coordinates to the CG! :(

One day I was so exhausted I couldn't even pick up the fillet carcass bucket to empty it.

Good fishing but a bassturd to fish with. :D

It's what I learned to fish in Wisconsin!! It's great, 2 riggers, 2 dipsys, a pump handle down the middle and a copper on a board for a 2 man spread. Can't wait to try it on browns in the spring on big boards. That'll keep 2 guys hopping!!

It's what I learned to fish in Wisconsin!! It's great, 2 riggers, 2 dipsys, a pump handle down the middle and a copper on a board for a 2 man spread. Can't wait to try it on browns in the spring on big boards. That'll keep 2 guys hopping!!

I don't mind the hopping...it's the yelling that concerns me. :( Spooner can be a bastich...expecially if you lose one! ;(

I lost a big brown last spring... 8)

Definately love the 3 rod rule. I throw most of my catches back, so its not like its taking anymore fish outta of the lake. It just allows me alone, or me and my son, to run more lines and cover more water. I never did understand the only 2 lines, when I could throw 5 in the water on ice!

• 3 weeks later...