2012 A-TOM-MIK Invitational Results

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Congratulations to Tom for pulling off the premier event on the east end this season. It looks the the participation is a indication of an event that will have a great future. :yes: I think in a good economy this could be an 70 80 boat event.

The conditions were indicative of Oswego, here one day, gone the next. fish that were in concentration in certain areas all week had vanished and were scattered. But for us there was one area where fish had been on friday, (our only pre fish day) and saturday they were still in the same general location, just a little deeper and a little east. We had to work an east west troll that was probably less than a half mile long, and we did that from 8:45 till 2. So after watching boats scattered, searching and running all over the place, we dared not leave those fish!! Most of our fish were taken between 9 and 12. My crew from the Red Dock at Wrights were (Double J) Jersey Jim, Frank( Home Office), Jim Sullivan (Lone Wolf) and the the best wheel man in the east Glenn (Sharky). Congrats again to Tom and Committee, and thanks to all the sponsors for their participation. And Congrats to Richie and the Praying Mantis crew for their win :yes:

Tom ablsolutely the best tournament out of Oswego ever! From the awesome well run organized captains meeting to the awards ceremony this event was first class! Thanks to you and Steph for all your hard work. Thanks have to go out to Penny and Kevin as well for coming down to Oswego and running a perfect weigh in! Thanks must go out to the other teams that competed as well. It allways a great challenge to fish against the very best Lake Ontario Captains and teams.

Team Prime Time is looking foward to next year! Special thanks to my team members as well Capt. Jon Wilbur, Bob Wilbur, Capt. Mark Bukowski, Chris and Andy Bukowski. Congratulations to Team Praying Mantis and Capt Richie on a great win!