87 21ft trophy hardtop needs motor 2300.00

Tribetroller

Boat was converted 2 years ago to an outboard . It has a custom stainless steel transom bracket braced to the stringers . Overkill with the internal framework. I had an optimax 150 on it and it cruised at 35mph and maxed at 40 fully loaded. The motor left loose this past September on my way back from the salmon river to catfish. No time to find another motor and can't see letting her sit. It is a fine fishing boat and takes waves and rough water well. I'm asking 2300.00 with no electronics. Has lots of adjustable rod holders on the hardtop and gunwale. I made it great for fishing all space is utilized for equipment and tackle storage lots of it. If interested I can send pics.It has new merc controls and steering system and wiring. The trailer is a load rite in great condition, dual axle with 4 new tires and new rollers and guides. Tows perfect. I live in PA and no one knows what this boat Is for and thought it would be easier to sell it where I bought it. Thanks for looking I can answer any ?'s.

bb773ac0.jpg

e41257ea.jpg

95c36a62.jpg.com/fishing/images/mobile/iPhone.png[/img]

e37f890a.jpg

ce6c523e.jpg

• 2 weeks later...