national lake trout Derby

I'm ready now!!! Can't wait to get this year rolling... Im extremely pumped for the lake trout derby and red cross.. Gonna work really hard for one of those big prizes this year but if it doesn't happen it will still be just as fun for me.. Good luck to everyone...

MIKE

[ Post made via Android ] Android.png

We're gonna do the same slip at sampson as we had last year . We boated over 100 fish in 2 1/2 days. Maybe we can find the big one this time. Guarantee we have fun trying.

I'm going to be in the same slip too! Lol. Maybe I'll drive up again on Friday and hang out.

Well, decided to not get a slip for the season at the south end this year so.....I will back up to Sampson for the derby!! Looking forward to it. I will be slipping there and will be in site #313. Looking forward to pulling another Lunker from the depths this year. I cant' wait. On a side note Was good to get out and fish with you Nick I know Chris is ready to go again very soon.

TD

I would love to slip at Sampson.. will have to see what the fishing is like come spring.

Jeremy, it was great to be out. Chris is a lot of fun and his rig is perfect!!! Let me know when!

Well I'm not sure. I wanted to do something bigger!!! Anyone can get lucky for the lunker... I want to do something kind of like a one man's limit box ordeal...

Hey, us Cayuga boys need lucky! lol. Theres no daily limit on carp right? we will fill the boat. Prepare for the carp, sucker, bullhead weigh in :devil: just kidding :lol: Its all for fun. I'm in. :yes::yes::yes:

Back at it on sites 224 & 226. Looking to put last years disaster of a sick 2 yr old, flat tire on the trailer and me in urgent care and almost losing a finger :o behind us! Would like to get our game back on and meet up with you guys this year