Baitfish Auction- Wiley,Newman,Legend,Toothy, Leo and Bakers

http://www.ebay.com/itm/PA-Baitfish-Fun ... 500wt_1413

Please take a quick look to see if anything here interests you. This is the first of 5 auctions that PA is doing to add funds to their baitfish project to help raise muskies. FYI all of these baits on this auction are "customs" and you may never see one again like it. Take a look at Wileys "brown trout", Legends "mother of peal", Leo's "peacock bass" you dont see these everyday, I promise. Some stuff you might never see again so if your interested, get on board and help us raise funds. Once again, I am honored to be part of this and somehow I got included with the PA boys and I think its pretty cool. Thanks for your time.

Too bad I am too poor to bid on these, lol. :@ I also would like to say how nice those toothyfisherman lure retrievers are. When Cpt Larry and I fished together in Ohio he showed me how to use it and we were 3 for 3 getting hung baits back. I am going to finally get one at the PA show later this month and would highly recommend them to anyone. They pay for themselves the first time you use it.

Zach,

Very awesome auction! The scary part is that there is still over 6 days left to the auction, and it is already out of my price range!

It is amazing on how much talent we have near us in the bait building industry. :yes:

--Joe