Just to say Hi from NE Ohio

Danfc80

Name:

Home Port:

Boat Name/Type:

I fish for:

==================

I don't have a boat anymore. Mostly, I expect to take charters on the Niagara River and Bar. It has been a number of years since I have been up there but would like to pick up where I left off.

Welcome to the site Dan. Glad ya came back to the Niagara & Bar. There 's some great folks here that are fishing the bar often and give some great reports & pics. If you'll post the dates you're looking to spend there, I'm sure some Capts. will get back to you on what's available & rates & such. Looking forward to YOUR reports & pics too.

• 3 weeks later...
Welcome to the site Dan. Glad ya came back to the Niagara & Bar. There 's some great folks here that are fishing the bar often and give some great reports & pics. If you'll post the dates you're looking to spend there, I'm sure some Capts. will get back to you on what's available & rates & such. Looking forward to YOUR reports & pics too.

Thanks Bob,

I actually already have something arranged for spring and summer is uncertain but I will be looking for a cast & blast on the Niagara around Christmas time. Oldsquaws & Steelhead

Dan