Fishing Partner

hasky

Hey if anyone needs a partner to go fishing in the next couple weeks message me. Im headed to the east coast to play hockey for the winter in a couple weeks and I wanted to get out before i leave. Id chip in for gas, and any other expenses needed. Thanks again.

Im from ohio and I fish out of a 1944 14ft Texas maid aluminum boat so it limits me on getting out on a big lake. Any where west of Rochester would be awesome but im not going to be picky, i would just love get out before i head out for the winter. Thanks again for all your guys help.

I just signed with the Bridgeport Sound Tigers of the AHL. Rochester has a team called the Americans. If you arent famailar with hockey the best way I can explain the league is that its identical to AAA ball in relation to the majors. Hope that helps out.

One on my favorit players, Jody Roberson, plays or played for them. I fallow AHL, UHL, and now ECHL. I will be Fishing out of the Oak Oarchard From Sunday till Tuesday maybe wendesday this week and next with my father. There will be room so send me a PM. Just be warned that my 5yo son will be with us and he is a HUGE hockey fan and playes for the Elmira Misquitos. So he might end up your mew best friend!!