2008 22' Trophy 2152 WA For Sale

Viking Ship

Here are some pictures of this boat. It's now at my home so you are welcome to come and take a look. I must sell it so look and make an offer!!

I am selling my 2008 Trophy 2152 WA. Due to a relocation I will, unfortunately, not be able to use this boat and I know someone here will get a heck of a boat that is great for both fishing and fun. The boat is currently in winter storage and I don't have many pictures as I wasn't planning on leaving the area or selling the boat when I stored it. If you're interested let me know and I'm sure we can work something out to see the boat.

Here are some of the details I can tell you about the boat:

- I purchased it in August of 2010 from the original owner and used in a couple of times it 2010 and then all of last summer (2011)

.- The original owner purchased it new in the spring of 2009 as a leftover from the previous model year. He used it for about 15 hours in 2009 and not at all in before I purchased it in 2010.

- This boat is like new, very low hours. It is white in color with the dark/hunter green lettering on the sides and the bimini top is also the same green. I have had it winterized and prepped for use each spring by Pugley's in Ontario. The boat has never spent a winter outside.

- It's equipped with a 4.3 liter MerCruiser I/O, 190hp. It has the "Pro" package. The boat has the bimini top and full cockpit enclosure curtains which are great early in the spring and later in the fall. It also has a new Humminbird 597ci GPS/Fishfinder that I purchased and installed last spring along with a new Moor subtroll I purchased and installed last year. It also has 2 Cannon Mag 5 electric downriggers, 2 fishwells, a livewell, raw water washdown, marine radio, and more.

Without pictures available I found this YouTube video from a dealer somewhere and it does a nice job of walking you around the 2008 model. It will give you a good visual of how the boat is laid out.

I am asking $30,000 for this boat. The trailer is a Karavan tandem axle trailer with rollers. The boat goes on and off the trailer very easily.

I'm sorry to see this boat go, I loved it. I can be contacted by email at [email protected] or by phone at (585) 317-3608.

Thank you for looking.

IMG_9789.jpg

IMG_1627.jpg

IMG_3208.jpg

IMG_9325.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...