Is there anyone headed out on erie sunday either out of barcelona or dunkirk? Here is my situation. I live in the cortland area but I'm a heavy equipment operator and im stuck working down in meadville, pa. We are going to work saturday but not sunday so its not worth me driving 5 hrs home to get my boat and and have to be back down here monday am. :( Therefore rather than sit in a hotel room on sunday, I'd like to help someone wash some lures. Id be more than happy to pay for the boat gas or whatever. No problem what so ever. Id be up there whenever sun am and id head back down to pa after we got in sun. If there is anyone who wouldnt mind a walleyeholic on thier boat let me know.

Landshark

Michael Weaver

I know this doesn't help, but if not for our third wedding this summer.. I'd be out there this coming weekend and you'd be welcome to join us. Lotsa good that does..huh? I'm hoping to get one more trip out there in the next few weeks. I'll post when our plans are set.. just in case the timing's right. Good Fishing, Sluggo (Chris)