driving in winter

bandrus1

Hi all kind of a newbie and need some help

I have a 19.5 foot sea nymph with a brand new 90hp etc

I have never been out before april before so I am not sure what is involved with fishing in the cold weather as far as taking care of the boat... I always run anti freeze threw it when I close up shop in September.... What happens if I take it out in Feb if it is like a 40 degree day? Will I have to run Anti freeze threw it again when I get home while it sits till next trip? Wont it freeze up during the return trip home while on the tailor?

just need some general info

Hi all kind of a newbie and need some help

I have a 19.5 foot sea nymph with a brand new 90hp etc

I have never been out before april before so I am not sure what is involved with fishing in the cold weather as far as taking care of the boat... I always run anti freeze threw it when I close up shop in September.... What happens if I take it out in Feb if it is like a 40 degree day? Will I have to run Anti freeze threw it again when I get home while it sits till next trip? Wont it freeze up during the return trip home while on the tailor?

just need some general info

I use my 19' Lund with a 09' 150 HO Etec on it all year long. Why are you putting antifreeze in a motor it's not in the owners manual and you could be voiding your warranty ???? The winterizing function is pretty simple and it does it all by it's self ( with the right commands )

The block drains itself the minute you pull it from the water. Lower the motor then store it. Read the manual on winter or cold weather use