oneida lake @sylvan beach 2-20-12

johnnywalleye

fish from 7am till noon with meat hunter..3 jiggin rods 5 tip ups 2 tipdowns in 29fow for 2 dink perch....marked fish all day long just couldnt get the eyes to commit,,if i had brought stuff to catch perch i wouldve done well...it was a beautiful day to be out though...and so long 4 now;john

I fished the north shore sat afternoon 'til dark then again sun morning 'til noon. Saturday Caught lot's of short and tiny walleye, a few perch, and a big burbot right at dark. That was some wild, ominous snow cloud that came in on us!!!I got a little nervous and knowing i couldnt make it to shore in time, i stuck in a couple of ice anchors real quick on my Kenai. As I sat there ready for the worst,........ it just dumped snow on us with no heavy wind. Thank fully there was no lightning with that mean lookin' cloud, ...we were sitting ducks out there in my metal tube framed Clam!!Sunday morning we caught a bunch more short, tiny walleyes, and a couple of large yellows, (13 inch), a few 11 inchers, and 2- 14 inch fiesty white perch.

Thanks adam. Haha gotcha gambler....got a few years to figure out how to get her to walk out first. Reminds me of the email i got about the guy that got his wife the lucky hunting hat with the antlers coming out of it haha

[ Post made via Android ] Android.png