What's the big SECRET.

I've been going into this site now for a month wondering what these proposed changes are. I even called a few fellow fishermen to no avail. It seems to me that quite a few know but aren't saying. I'm on my annual snowbird trip to Florida so won't be able to make the LOTSA meeting this Sunday. I agree with tangleweed1. Publish the proposed changes so folks can preview them ahead of the meeting.

As has been posted prior, the Pro-Ams are different by the fact that they are primarily run by FOUR different counties. The coordinators are in most cases VOLUNTEERING their time, outside their normal responsibilities with no additional compensation.

Due to past difficulties both via the internet and in person, the counties wished for this to evolve slowly and properly, and have approved the first public dicussion to take place at the LOTSA Expo. Yes it has been painfully slow, but I can assure you that alot of people from far and wide are volunteering their time on this in fact sponsorship meetings are taking place as I write this.