**Sold**Cannon IntelliTroll Speed-N-Temp $425

Have lowered price to $425 for the NEW unit!

Move fast on ths one!!

Currently have a Cannon IntelliTroll Speed-N-Tempâ„¢ System unit that HAS NEVER BEEN OPENED!. I have one aboard the boat and won't leave the dock without it. Below are all the specs you'll need to know about the unit. I'm currently asking $425 which is $100 below retail cost. Feel free to call me with any questions. Being brand new it won't last long! First $425 takes it!!

Jerry- 315-807-8534

•Gauges speed, temperature and depth at your lure

•Attaches securely to downrigger cable

•Auto-off feature

•Water-resistant, double O-ring construction

Cannon IntelliTroll delivers the most comprehensive, accurate readings of the water below, thanks to a revolutionary new sensor that gauges speed, temperature and depth right at your lure. All the critical information you need to be a better angler – absolute lure depth, true lure speed and water temperature – are displayed digitally on a large, easy-to-read LCD. True lure speed (displayed in mph, kph or knots) allows you to optimize bait presentation. True depth (displayed in feet or meters) helps you keep the lure in the strike zone. Temperature (displayed in °F or °C) helps you find temperature breaks. Attaches securely to downrigger cable with an easy-on, easy-off clamp. Operates up to a maximum depth of 250 feet. Probe activates when the speed wheel enters the water and automatically turns off after 15 minutes of inactivity. Double O-ring construction prevents water intrusion. Integrated wet switch preserves battery life. Probe operates on four AA batteries. IntelliTroll system includes: digital display monitor, sealed underwater transmitter, RF antenna, 200 ft. of coated cable, power cord and user’s manual. For salt- or freshwater use.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...