Sold / Closed 2007 Alumacraft Navigator Console, Windshield and Canvas

RodBuster

I just picked up a 2007 Alumacraft Navigator Sport with Full Windshield, Pasenger Console and Full Stand-Up Canvas. I removed the console on the passenger side. Basically, I made the boat into a CS Model. If someone has a CS model and would rather have full windhshield this will do the job. I marked every part when I removed it so reinstallition should be a couple hours. (Screws and about 16 pop rivets) There may be a minor amount of modification to the side plate on the CS model to make it mesh with the new console. I have detailed pictures of the parts showing how they go together. A minor amount of wear just above the glove box, just faded the grey paint to black. The clear acrylic in the canvas should proably be replaced, but the canvas itself is decent. I can send more pictures to anyone interested. I would like $590.

001_2.jpg

2007_Alumacraft_Boat_Pictures_002.jpg

• 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...

RodBuster, do you still have the passenger console from your boat? I have a 1999 Alumacraft Magnum 165 CS and looking to go the opposite way you did, go from single windshield to full. I know you sold the windshield, but looking for passenger console to measure and see if it would fit my boat. 

RodBuster, do you still have the passenger console from your boat? I have a 1999 Alumacraft Magnum 165 CS and looking to go the opposite way you did, go from single windshield to full. I know you sold the windshield, but looking for passenger console to measure and see if it would fit my boat. 

Thanks for getting back to me. I'm not too familiar with this forum but I went into 'quote' for this message. I'm looking for the height, bottom edge to top, to see if I could make it level with my driver's side console. Width, and depth. Again to see if would align with my console, and if the windshield I'm looking at could then be mounted on top. Mine rises 5 1/4" above the gunnel height, and is 27 1/2 " wide. You mentioned having additional pictures? Do you have any of the other structure parts that the console was mounted on, or did you keep it on your boat? Are you in the U.S. or Canada? Thanks.

Rodbuster,

I have an Alumacraft dominator 175 sport. I may be interested in the canvas if you still have it.  What is the beam on your boat?  What are you asking for the canvas?  PM me with the info and some pictures if you can.

Thanks,

Dennis

• 2 years later...
  • 3 years later...