Lotsa show this weekend and ITO Flies

KING ME

Well unfortunitly i will not be able to make the LOTSA show this weekend ;( Just wanted to do a post to everyone that plans on attending the event and let everyone know to make sure they stop by ITO flies booth. For those that are not familar with Ryan's fly's they are nothing short of superior! the quality and craftmanship are top notch. The color combo's are all fish colors and all very unique - nothing else like them on the market.

If there is a combo that you would like to see done - he will custom make it for you. I have had a bunch of color combo's custom made for me and every time the finished product has always exceeded my expectations.

Then there is his 6" flies for the really big boys. ;)

On a closing note There will be a great price on all these flies - you will be shocked.Hope everyone enjoys the show and look forward to reading all the post show posts.

LOTSA :cash: spent on the ITO flies was what I did today there. It was very nice to meet Ryan in person. His selection certainly made you feel like a kid in a candy store. The color, texture and size (peanuts, 2",4" and 6") selection was over the top. Every thing you could ever want in a fly and like Steve said he will tie you some custom colors if you let him know what they are or like I did send him a picture of a spoon that you have had luck with and he'll match it up in a fly like he did for me on the spur of the moment even as he was trying to get all his stuff done for the LOTSA show he still took the time to tie this for me

Lures_002.jpg

Spoon is a lot more pink in color than the picture shows

The Tuscadero Spoon

TUSCARERO_FLY.jpg

The Tuscadero Fly

IMG_1006_1.jpg

My ITO fly purchase :o:yes::lol:

Hey Steve whats those flies on the bottom right :o:o:o 1 hint: Hoss, Little Joe, Adam :lol:

tom,

you run them flies you better buy a derby ticket!!!!!!! second thought why don't you just give them corner ones to me they don't work LOL

CARTWRIGHT maybe ..... wonder where that color combo came from??? 8)

Like i told ya on the phone last week - Ryan's the man!!!

Hey tom - why does your fly purchase look alot like my facebook page? LOL

just noticed that.

glad you had a good time. I was roofing all weekend so couldn't attend the show.

Look forward to hearing from everyone else that attended.