Seneca Sunday?

I was just in Watkins working on the boat... Well what I call work another one would call destruction. but any ways, The wind up there, RIPPPPING! Glad I was warm under my shrink wrap.. If you go out let us know how you do! Been dying to get on the lake

north end is poppin!....lotsa bait got smahed up on the drops offs on the west side today....birds were enjoying the slaughter in front of my lake lot just north of Kashong in 30-70 FOW....quite the show....im going out witht he boards and my victrola next weekend to catch some salmon and perch if the weather permits...

Did anyone make it out on the South end today? Looking for any reports... Got the boat all ready to go for the morning, gonna be out tomorrow launching either at the marina or Clute park.

Anyone else out in the AM??? Ch 68.

Paul

I wound up doing other stuff w/ my family, did anybody else go out?

NYS regulations allow how many hooks per line for Finger Lakes?

From DEC Each line is limited to not more than five lures or baits or a combination of both; and in addition, each line shall not exceed fifteen hook points in any combination of single, double or treble hooks.

Chowder,

We went out Monday morning launching at Clute Park and started right at the West side seeing if we could get into the browns/ landlocks. Trolled a few miles past the salt plant with nothing moving. 40 to 120 fow staying mostly around 80 30-60 down. Trolled back to south end and went up the east side north of Hector Falls with nothing moving. Never marked anything. Went back to the west side trolling South, changed our spread from sticks and spoons to a few spinnies/flies on wire and took 3 lakers right at the pump house.

We ended around 130 with only 3 lakers but it was the first time on the water this year and the boat ran as good as could be expected so it was a success.

I was told to go North and we pondered that but didn't want to start the big motor, so we tinkered on South end.

We stopped and were going to launch at the marina and the launch only had a foot of water and would have dropped off the launch prior to getting the boat in the water. Water is quite low!

Paul

[ Post made via iPhone ] iPhone.png