LOTSA show...

tcon

First of all I had a good time at the show although my wallet hurts a little :lol: , nice once again to put some names to faces, thanks to the ladies and gentlemen that put it together. I have a question for someone on the west end, I was talking to the fellas that were running the Okuma table...and he mentioned a fishing supply shop on the west end not to far from where the LOTSA show was anybody know the name of the shop? Thanks.

Tom

Yep probably slippery, Wes will hook ya up with whatever you need. Lotsa show was a pretty typical show. I dont even bother looking for deals unfortunately. Its so jam packed with people you basically get herded around like cattle. I go just to support the cause and chit chat with some of the guys. Pretty sure a new venue for that show would benefit everyone. Show seems to be growing with venders. I was in crowds so tight i was ready to ask if the person next to me was gonna buy me dinner after being that close. Big crowd though means money for the pen reering so cant **** to much

Yeah the guy from the Okuma booth said they are coming out with a new convector 20 series in august to hit the shelves in Sept. and I wanted to buy them somewhere locally and he suggested Slippery Sinker...so I think thats where I'll buy them.

Tom