Cabela's captains weekend Mar. 17-18, 2012 at Hamburg Pa.

I just thought I'd pass this on. It's something to do to beat the cabin fever. My friend, Ron Jacoby (Beginner's Luck) will be giving one of the seminar's and Pete Lahosky (Prime Time) will be giving the other. The also have a bunch of other fresh and saltwater fishing seminars taking place that weekend.

Cabela’s Captain’s Weekend March 17 & 18,

Saturday & Sunday Store Hours Fishing Dept.

Cabela’s invites fishing enthusiasts to come join over 20 captains and guide services during our sixth annual Spring Great Outdoor Day’s Captain’s Weekend. Anglers will have the chance to speak with industry experts, book fishing trips, and attend several seminars presented daily by attending captains.

Wire Line Dipsy Diver Fishing for King Salmon with Captain Ron Jacoby

Captain Ron Jacoby has been fishing Lake Ontario’s Mexico Bay for 17 years and he has been a licensed Captain for over 10 years. Join Ron as he presents his highly informative seminar on King Salmon using the Wire Line Dipsy Diver technique. The King Salmon get huge on Lake Ontario and Ron knows how to catch them.

Saturday & Sunday, 10:00 a.m.

Salmon Fishing on Lake Ontario with Captain Pete Lahosky

Captain Pete Lahosky, owner of Prime Time Sportfishing Charters, specializes in Lake Ontario Trout and Salmon Trips. Captain Pete is also a six time Lake Ontario Challenge Cup champion with over 20 years experience fishing Lake Ontario. If you have a passion for lake salmon fishing then this seminar is for you.

Saturday & Sunday, 11:00 a.m.