Lotsa

BigWeenie

Thanks so much guys. Lily sold out of cookies very fast, all 72 boxes and she had a blast. I told her that fly was only for her and no one can get more with out her permission. Jon asked if he could get them for his store and she said NO. So a bribe is in orde :lol: r or see her next year I guess. Thanks to all Rod and Jon did great and we are always thankful, BW

Thank you again BW for custom making & donating those 72 fly's, & thanks to everyone who helped her sell out! She had a blast and told me she already has a new fly design in mind for next year :lol: The Lily fly is gonna be awesome this season, so please let us know how it works for you so I can pass it on to Lily.

Thanks also to everyone who helped make this by far our best LOTSA show to date...we had a great time !! It was a lot of fun seeing so many familiar faces and talking with so many good people :yes:

You snooze, you lose Tom! ;) I wasnt there but a long drive in a motor home with Jon and Rod and from what I have found out Lily took a nap. Just saying. Anyone traveling the road from Mexico to Lotsa please let us know if there is a huge trail of girl scout cookie boxes and milk cartons along the route, BW

John honestly did have a mouthful of something when I came a callin', I actually had to wait a few moments for him to swallow before he choked out the bad news, "Nope all gone" he says, with a smirk on his face !! Lilly was very polite I have to say, even still offering up the fly anyway at my request. Rod all professionally and business-like declined her offer to me ): :@

I will give John some credit however, he came over after show hours and allowed me to take a little something of his rack, he's forgiven !!!

Tom

This whole thread is freggin hysterical :lol: Just call me the Fly Nazi....No Fly For You !!!

Sorry Tom, you know how it is, you just had that mischievous grin and I figured you were up to something. I thought maybe you and ITO Ryan were in cahoots to undermine us and copy the Lily fly this season once it gets hot....knowing BW wasn't making anymore. Not long before you stopped by, Ryan snuck in from behind while my back was turned and grabbed a box & a fly....then tapped me on the shoulder and laughed at me and I heard him say I Got It as he headed off :devil: I thought about jumping him and wrestling the fly away but I got distracted when someone in a dark red shirt yelled out "He Got One !".

I knew something was up and I had to stop the bleeding.... I had to think fast, so Jon eagerly came up with a plan. He would have to eat the rest of the cookies...all 9 remaining boxes!! I admit Tom...you stopped by just as he was shoving the last ones down. I was sooo proud of him, he had to choke down that last box cause he was out of soda :lol:

Right about then you strolled by Tom....and Jon got to deliver the good....I mean bad news :devil:

You may be able to get some big bucks for them this summer Dave. Thanks to Jon, I have nine of them... and he has a belly ache :D I tried to tell him he should take the cookies out of the box before eating them, but he said there was no time :devil:

If I know Gary... The Fly Nazi and The Cookie Monster will be coming soon....