My son Ryan and I got out for a few hours Friday night. We are waiting for a part for our Depth raider so we were without down temp and speed. While getting setup we talked with Billy V about what worked for him on his a.m. trip. (thanks Bill- just like last time it didn't take long to get into them using that info)

We went 5 for 5 on the night on kings. Two fish came on the 35' rigger. Two came off the wire out 165 and the other came on the 140 wire. White and Green spin drs./ protroll flashers with Sigg's rigs flys in Green hypnotist, Green apple, and White crinkle.

The fish seemed scattered tonight. We caught 3 in 150-180 fow, one in 125 fow, and the last one in 65 fow as we were trolling in for the night. Two were very dark and looked like they were ready to run the rivers.

Fishing without downtemp and speed sucks once you get used to having it. Our new power cord will be in the beginning of next week so we will be back in business.

On a side note- My son Ryan broke his arm two weeks ago and cannot reel in fish. So I had the unpleasant task of reeling in ALL fish while he got to steer the boat. :D