Thank you from LOTSA

LOTSA wants to thank all of the Vendors, Presenters, Participants and Volunteers who made this past weekend a success. We had the largest number of Vendors and tackle buying participants that we've ever had, along with the largest number of Kids and "Learn to Fish LO" participants for our two clinics on Sunday.

A special thanks goes out to Bob Cinelli, Vince Pierleoni, Tom Burke and Andy Bliss for their excellent class on Saturday along with the LOTSA volunteers who taught the Clinics on Sunday.

Due to the generosity of Northern King Lures, A-TOM-MIK Manufacturing, Big Weenie Brand, Dreamweaver, Sheffield, Mustad Hooks, Jack Rosenswie Co (Michigan Stinger and ProTroll), Church Tackle, Riversider, Torpedo Diver, Captain's Cove Resort, ITO Flies, Bag Lady Rigger Covers, LaRock's Outdoors, Great Lakes Tackle Shop and Traxtech, lots of great free door prizes were drawn throughout the show. Best of all, over $3,400 was raised for Pen Rearing.

This year’s attendance completely blew all of our previous EXPOs out of the water with over 630 people walking through the door.

Many thanks to everyone for your tremendous support, it really makes all the work involved in putting the weekend on worth the effort.

Tim Bromund

LOTSA Secretary

Thanks Tim! You guys did another great job.

I don't know if it was the weather, but it sure did seem like there were alot more people interested

in talking fishing this year!

Count me in for the next one!

John

This year was my first time attending the show. I thought you guys did an amazing job for a bunch of fisherman :D I had fun, and met a few of the members from LOU. I picked up some nice tackle and equipment at show prices. It all just fueled the fire and I can't wait to get back on the water. I picked up a 500' copper set up for my son to reel in the "Big One" on. Can't wait to see his face after that.