What colors would you use?

So here are my spoons, if you guys could let me know which colors you guys see results with it would be much appreciated. Most of my spoons I won in a raffle so I doubt they will be what I want.

100_1200.jpg

100_1199.jpg

100_1198.jpg

100_1201.jpg

Here are the stick baits I have but generally only use the Thunderstick Jr. Black prism for walleyes.

100_1195.jpg

These are the rapalas and smithwicks I also have good results with walleyes.

100_1194.jpg

100_1197.jpg

1 bait that would produce more than any other is no longer made. I tried writing the company and they have none back stocked and can't find anyone that has any in stock anymore. I used to have 5 or 6 of them but now only have 1. They came back out with the color but it is nothing like it used to be. I might learn how to paint just so I can make a few more.

They will all catch fish at one time or another.

Your job is to find which ones will produce on any specific day and conditions.

Best way to do that is put um in the water and drag them through fish and pay attention to details.

Good luck.

Glen

In shallow water, Clarity dictates what to use most of the time as to color & size. Most of the sticks would be good for browns in close off boards.

Some of the divers would be good out past 15' off boards all the way out to 500', till the thermocline sets up.

Spoons could use some work. The best all around I see is that Spook, The black w/glow ladder btm rt 2nd box.The NK mags are good sometimes. Not a big fan of the real bright colors although they do have their days. If you want to change colors ,change tape.

The first box, the silver and greens, those has been a very consistent for me, same with the second box, the reds. Overall, you have some pretty good stuff in there.

Thanks, I generally like to run a deep diver spoon combo.

Anyone ever tried this with trout and salmon? I use it quite consistantly with walleyes. The spoon acts a lot like a flasher but has a hook on it.

Could go on about that for hours...

LOADED QUESTION

Time of year, water clarity, where in the water column, what species are you targetting, what is primary forage at that time of year/location, What are the weather conditions...

This is the fascinating part about fishing and the true challenge - matching your presentations to the factors you have at hand for the maximum results.

haha I figured most would say its comes down to water color and clarity. I was just looking for a general consensus on color. I have some reef runners that I might give a try I hear they have a nice presentation.